Sell & Market like Fortune 500
With Marketing Automation, Telephony, Helpdesk, Web Engagement,
Social Media Integration, Email Campaigns and Mobile Marketing
Top 3 Reasons to choose Agile
All-in-One. Affordable. Next-Generation.
Automate your sales and marketing in one platform. Avoid data leaks and enable consistent messaging.
Make the most of Agile's modern features & integrations, easy implementation and great support at an affordable price.
Modern. Simple. Super fast.
Nurture every lead
Trusted by Over 8000+ Businesses
The Latest Updates
Recent news and product updates
Dec 02, 2016
- Added a new sign up feature that allows signing up with Google Apps email ID.
- Changed ‘Service’ module icon.
- Enhanced ‘Show Modified Time’ for Email Templates.
- Added ‘Default Avatar’ for all registered users.
- Added a tab to block ‘Email Purchase’ for more than 10,000 emails to restrict spammers. Only Support reps can unblock this purchase using ‘Release’ button in Admin Panel
- Added ‘Show Time’ to show the time comments were inserted in the Feedback Page.
- Added ‘Web Rules’ to Shopify Store registered users.
- Enhanced ‘Left Navigation Bar’ to show Sales, Marketing & Service tabs, and individually categorized their drop-down menu.
- Enhanced Admin Settings to divide "API & Analytics" in to two parts as 'API' & 'Analytics'.
- Enhanced ‘Email Content’ to block spam URLs.
- Enhanced Marketing dashboard by rearranging the ‘Dashlets’.
- Enhanced ‘Video Block’ in Landing Page to allow valid URLs from YouTube & Vimeo.
- Enhanced UI/UX of Sales dashboard to improve the functionality.
- Fixed ‘Recaptcha’ issues.
- Removed ‘Deal’ & ‘Company’ custom fields from Form Builder.
- Added ‘Enable Authentication’ button on Single Sign-On page.
- Considering pro-rated amount for Add-ons.
- Enhanced ‘Notifications’ tab to show Push Notification sent on mobile by default.
- Andriod App (including Push Notification feature) is now available in Play Store.
- Added ‘Ticket’ & ‘Call’ shortcuts in the “Add” drop-down option on Main Dashboard.
- Added ‘Product Code’ option for Products.
- Added restriction on Campaign Emails count for domains without valid “DKIM & SPF” settings.
- Enhanced ‘Search’ option for better results.
- Enhanced ‘Subscription’ via credit card to allow users with card expiry on same month also to opt for subscription.
- Removed 'Email Templates' link from Preferences.
- Fixed ‘NullPointerException’ in Support Admin Panel.
- Added ‘Manage Tracks’ for Deals under ‘Tracks & Milestones’ page in Admin settings.
- Added ‘Java Script’ option in Landing Page Settings
- Added 'Tool Tips' across the Marketing automation functions (wherever required).
- Added team email IDs for ‘Exception’ logs.
- Enhance UI for Sales Enablement.
- Enhanced IU for Feedback in Service dashboard.
- Enhanced UI for Marketing dashboard.
- Fixed few UI issues in Marketing Automation.
- Added ‘Contacts Count’ in Email Template with report type in Contact Report Email Template.
- Added ‘Email Option’ in Production Box when any ‘Exceptions’ occurs.
- Enhanced ‘Email Tracking’ by adding open and unsubscribe click analysis.
- Enhanced ‘Call Report’ timeline from seconds to minutes.
- Enhanced UI in Sales dashboard.
- Removed ‘Manage Forms’ button from the Landing Pages.
- Removed ‘Restrictions’ in Activity Dashlet.
- Fixed an issue in ‘Feedback’ feature.
- Allowing customers to purchase add-ons [Permissions(ACLs), Campaigns, Triggers] if their existing plan does not support.
- Added “Theme & Layout” option in Preferences.
- Enhanced ‘Preload Setting’ to make it a default one.
- Enhanced UI of Email Template.
- Enhanced ‘Support Admin’ panel.
- Added ‘New Fields’ for Zapier integration.
- Enhanced UI for ‘Call Reports’ & ‘Call Dashlets’
- Enhanced ‘Deals’ feature to allow users to add companies in Related Contact fields.
- Enhanced UI of the app.
- Fixed minor issue in ‘Deals’
- Fixed ‘Custom’ field for ‘Last Name’ in Contacts & Company page.
- Fixed minor issue in ‘Events’ dashlet.
- Added ‘Unsubscribe’ link to default templates in Email Builder.
- Added ‘Unsubscribe’ merge field to Email Builder Editor.
- Added ‘Hidden Field’ option in ‘Form Builder’.
- Added ‘Count’ and ‘Report’ type in Contacts Reports email template.
- Enhanced ‘Name Format’ feature in ‘Advanced’ tab, now users can swap (First Name First, Last Name Last & First Name Last, Last Name First) contact names.
- Added “Webhook API” that allows developers to Create, Get and Delete webhook for enterprise plan.
- Added ‘warning & alert’ messages when a user account reaches 80% and 100% contacts limit.
- Fixed ‘Upload Images’ issue for “Landing Pages” & “Push Notifications”.
- Optimized ‘DashBoard’ performance.
- Fixed minor issue with ‘Contacts & Companies’ direct email from pop-over.
- Added ‘Dynamic Content’ feature in “Landing Pages” wherein user can dynamically change either text, button or image of a landing page based on web rules.
- Added ‘Verify’ button to “Track Code” to allow users to validate Agile track code of their website with app default track code.
- Added a feature to display ‘Deal Tags’, ‘Deal Tags Time’ and ‘Tags Epoch Time’ in “Deals CSV Export”.
- Added ‘Download’ functionality for contacts and companies export to show user activities with download link.
- Added ‘Help Video’ icon in “Campaigns” list page.
- Added wait-time for creation and cancelation of “Events” from email.
- Enhanced ‘Getting Started’ dashlet for Marketing Automation dashboard.
- Enhanced ‘Events Emails’ such that user can opt to receive or not receive event emails.
- Minor enhancement to “Google Sync”, now users need not reset the Credentials in Google sync when user moves from Google to Agile and vice versa.
- Enhanced “Deals CSV Export” to allow a count of 10 notes for each deal.
- Fixed minor issue in ‘Never Contacted’ filter.
- Fixed minor UI issue in ‘Contact Timeline’.
- Added “Products” feature to ‘Deals’ where customer can create product catalogs and deal value can be calculated based on product value.
- Added “EDocuments” feature to ‘Documents’ where users can create e-documents with product catalogs and send the same in emails.
Talk to a Specialist
We are eager to help!
Schedule a chat with our friendly reps.