Sell & Market like Fortune 500
With Marketing Automation, Telephony, Helpdesk, Web Engagement,
Social Media Integration, Email Campaigns and Mobile Marketing
Top 3 Reasons to choose Agile
All-in-One. Affordable. Next-Generation.
Automate your sales and marketing in one platform. Avoid data leaks and enable consistent messaging.
Make the most of Agile's modern features & integrations, easy implementation and great support at an affordable price.
Modern. Simple. Super fast.
Nurture every lead
Make Customers Happy
Trusted by Over 8000+ Businesses
The Latest Updates
Recent news and product updates
Jan 12, 2017 ( Version: 36.7 )
- Added a ‘Shopify’ option in Agile CRM, allowing product name to be added to ‘Deals’ that helps understand the number of products purchased by a certain customer.
- Enhanced ‘Analytics’ feature with ‘Copy’ button in Admin Settings, which allows users to copy the analytics script.
- Added ‘Call Conference’ feature for Twilio telephony widget.
- Added ‘Drop Down Values’ for transparency feature in ‘Form Builder’.
- Enhanced ‘Online Calendar’ features, allowing to create customized ‘Meeting Types’ with different time frames.
- Enhanced ‘Outbound SMTP Mails’ option that supports the attachments for personal email.
- Added ‘Alphabets’ feature in ‘Admin Settings’, displaying the tags based on the selected alphabet.
- Added ‘Create a Copy’ option in Form Builder.
- Enhanced ‘Contact’ feature with multiple ‘Tags’ filter in ‘Visitors’ page.
- Added TinyMCE Editor in ‘Web Rules’.
- Enhanced ‘Uploading Documents’ feature, to allow uploading documents from local drive in a single step.
- Added 'SMS Sending' option for domain user to the agents.
- Added ‘Ozonetel Telephony’ widget.
- Added navigation bar in ‘Form Builder’.
- Added ‘Open Link’ option in ‘Landing Pages’ detail editor.
- Added ‘Background Color’ option in Landing Pages.
- Enhanced UI/UX for Sales dashboard.
- Added Form module for all users.
- Added ‘Twitter Handle’ to Agile CRM’s Chrome extension.
- Added ‘UserVoice’ to Contact Us and removed it from Dashboard pages.
- Fixed issues under Integrations.
- Fixed minor issues in Service dashboard.
- Added 'Call Transfer' feature in Twilio to allow call transfer between internal users and Voicemail.
- Added ‘Import Historical Data’ to allow contacts sync for Magento & Shopify users.
- Added ‘Gmail’ OAuth for SMTP.
- Added ‘Remove Background Image’ option for Landing Page blocks.
- Added ‘Ticket Status’ icon & ‘Favorite’ button in Ticket details page.
- Added ‘Email’ column for Companies.
- Enhanced UI for DKIM & SPF.
- Enhanced UI & UX for Sales dashboard.
- Fixed the ‘Delete and Clone’ actions for Video Blocks.
- Removed ‘Upgrade’ page and links for iOS users.
- Added a new sign up feature that allows signing up with Google Apps email ID.
- Changed ‘Service’ module icon.
- Enhanced ‘Show Modified Time’ for Email Templates.
- Added ‘Default Avatar’ for all registered users.
- Added a tab to block ‘Email Purchase’ for more than 10,000 emails to restrict spammers. Only Support reps can unblock this purchase using ‘Release’ button in Admin Panel
- Added ‘Show Time’ to show the time comments were inserted in the Feedback Page.
- Added ‘Web Rules’ to Shopify Store registered users.
- Enhanced ‘Left Navigation Bar’ to show Sales, Marketing & Service tabs, and individually categorized their drop-down menu.
- Enhanced Admin Settings to divide "API & Analytics" in to two parts as 'API' & 'Analytics'.
- Enhanced ‘Email Content’ to block spam URLs.
- Enhanced Marketing dashboard by rearranging the ‘Dashlets’.
- Enhanced ‘Video Block’ in Landing Page to allow valid URLs from YouTube & Vimeo.
- Enhanced UI/UX of Sales dashboard to improve the functionality.
- Fixed ‘Recaptcha’ issues.
- Removed ‘Deal’ & ‘Company’ custom fields from Form Builder.
- Added ‘Enable Authentication’ button on Single Sign-On page.
- Considering pro-rated amount for Add-ons.
- Enhanced ‘Notifications’ tab to show Push Notification sent on mobile by default.
- Andriod App (including Push Notification feature) is now available in Play Store.
- Added ‘Ticket’ & ‘Call’ shortcuts in the “Add” drop-down option on Main Dashboard.
- Added ‘Product Code’ option for Products.
- Added restriction on Campaign Emails count for domains without valid “DKIM & SPF” settings.
- Enhanced ‘Search’ option for better results.
- Enhanced ‘Subscription’ via credit card to allow users with card expiry on same month also to opt for subscription.
- Removed 'Email Templates' link from Preferences.
- Fixed ‘NullPointerException’ in Support Admin Panel.
- Added ‘Manage Tracks’ for Deals under ‘Tracks & Milestones’ page in Admin settings.
- Added ‘Java Script’ option in Landing Page Settings
- Added 'Tool Tips' across the Marketing automation functions (wherever required).
- Added team email IDs for ‘Exception’ logs.
- Enhance UI for Sales Enablement.
- Enhanced IU for Feedback in Service dashboard.
- Enhanced UI for Marketing dashboard.
- Fixed few UI issues in Marketing Automation.
- Added ‘Contacts Count’ in Email Template with report type in Contact Report Email Template.
- Added ‘Email Option’ in Production Box when any ‘Exceptions’ occurs.
- Enhanced ‘Email Tracking’ by adding open and unsubscribe click analysis.
- Enhanced ‘Call Report’ timeline from seconds to minutes.
- Enhanced UI in Sales dashboard.
- Removed ‘Manage Forms’ button from the Landing Pages.
- Removed ‘Restrictions’ in Activity Dashlet.
- Fixed an issue in ‘Feedback’ feature.
Talk to a Specialist
We are eager to help!
Schedule a chat with our friendly reps.