- Lead content creation, and implementation of new media initiatives.
- Distribute content to influencers, and media.
- Content creation for each vertical - messaging, online content, datasheets and whitepapers
- This role applies digital, content, and writing expertise to provide vision into inbound marketing.
- Content Strategist will also oversee and help improve the work of the team’s writers and other creatives.
- Develops user-centric messaging and copy for offering sales and sales enablement materials.
- Provides guidance on materials development to Creative Team
- Provides strategy and content for user-centric internal communications
- Helps develop and enforce team SLAs
- Creates and/or recommends relevant digital marketing strategies, tactics, and content to develop actionable strategic and tactical plans
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience with digital/new media techniques
- Experience working in agency or B2B setting in copywriting, marketing, content creation, role
- Creative thinker and assertive problem solver with a keen, quick, analytical mind
- Experience targeting specific goals, focused metrics and KPIs when setting strategy, but able to see beyond the metrics as needed
- Proficient with best practices for SEO, social media, email marketing, and blog writing
- Maintains active presence in relevant communities
- Prior experience in SaaS and CRM is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of Content Writing experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Content Distribution experience
- Minimum of 4 years of PR/Bloggers Pitching
Preferred Education Background:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or similar field
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX