SEO and PPC Specialist (US)
- Own SEO strategy, planning and metrics.
- Provide careful oversight of search marketing campaign performance and identify areas of growth and improvement. Report to management and internal team members on account performance.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in search engine optimization.
- Work with Content team in generation SEO friendly content.
- Manage day-to-day operations of Google AdWords and other leading Ads platforms.
- Measure and analyze campaign performance to support continuous optimization efforts.
- Tactical campaign development including keyword discovery, bid strategy execution and budget management.
- Develop forward-thinking, data-driven account analysis and clear recommendations that align with team goals.
- Own cost-per-lead and cost-per-sale optimization focusing on conversion metrics to drive increased campaign ROI.
- Determine and execute testing methodologies, reporting requirements, and modeling requirements, to ensure full impact and efficiency of channel efforts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 4 years managing large scale SEO and Google AdWords campaigns ( and other leading Ads platforms).
- Experience managing SEO and Paid search for a tech B2B company preferred.
- Google AdWords Individual Qualification.
- Google Analytics experience.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Business or Digital Design.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel (e.g. pivot tables and v-lookups), web analytics and bid management tools, including Google AdWords and other PPC / ad networks required.
- Confident, self-motivated with strong, demonstrable bias for action.
Preferred Education Background:
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX