Sr. HR Generalist [Tech.] (IN)
We are looking out for a skilled Sr. HR Generalist to manage all aspects of technology/IT HR processes and practices.
The candidate should be adept at supporting IT business needs and ensure that the business strategy and objectives are properly implemented.
The objective is to enable business success through HR management including technology related job design, recruitment, performance assessment & management, employment cycle changes, training & development and talent management.
- Develop and implement HR initiatives & strategies aligned with the holistic business strategy.
- Understand technology requirements, create suitable JDs and ensure skill-set match during the initial sourcing process.
- Manage the selection & recruitment process including pre-offer, offer, background check, on-boarding, exit, FFS, work references check processes
- Support present and future business requirements through the engagement, development, motivation and safeguarding human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, tactics, systems and procedures.
- Enhancing employee relations by addressing issues, demands & grievances.
- Nurture a positive work environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan, payroll and benefits program.
- Assess development & training needs to apply and plan, execute and monitor training programs.
- Report to management to provide decision support using HR metrics.
- Ensure complete legal compliance throughout the HR process.
- Proven working experience as HR manager for at least 10+ years with at least 5+ years in the technology/IT space.
- Ability to understand and learn technical information.
- People friendly & results driven person.
- Demonstrable experience with various human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases including payroll systems.
- Ability to plan & architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent negotiation, active listening & negotiation with good skills.
- Should be able to build and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience in using office automation tools for communication needs.
- In-depth knowledge of local & international labour laws and HR best practices.
- Preferably, a PG Qualification in Human Resources or related field.