It all started with our CEO, Mr. Manohar, prodding us to talk to the customers for feedback.
I took an initiative by calling one of our customers who just started using our most recent addition to the set of amazing features- RingCentral Telephony widget.
The call started with discussions about Ringcentral functionalities and we gradually moved on to the new features like LinkedIn and Email Finder, which struck a chord positively with a customer about how it can benefit him to find qualified leads.
And then the customer came up with a request about his current business, where he mentioned that they loved Agile CRM and wanted to sync contacts into Agile but we’re also using LegalRuler and paying them $400 for 3 users.
With LegalRuler API information provided by the customer, I started digging more into its features and it turned out that, “Agile CRM not only offered most of those features but also a lot more additional and useful ones”.
To help our customer, I decided to write a blog about the features provided by Agile CRM for Law Practice Management, and here it goes!
1. Significant InTake Conversion
Well to start with, you can significantly increase your Law Firm’s lead conversion and optimise Intake process with information provided by social widgets like LinkedIn, Email Finder, and FullContact.
Let us take a look at a few highlights:
- LinkedIn In Contact View will automatically find the contact in LinkedIn and we can sync those LinkedIn details into the Agile CRM
- Based on the information like company, Email Finder will automatically find business email of the contact
- Full Contact, Klout provides Score and other contact details like Address, websites.
2. Generate more leads with automated Emails & SMS
Marketing Automation is proven and time-tested workhorse of Agile CRM which helps law firms to be competitive in the online market.
- Foster leads through drip email campaigns
- Developing and managing lead-generating landing pages
- Automated follow-up system.
3. Start Call Tracking and Maximizing call-in Leads
Continuous engagement with leads is the key to success. Every incoming and outgoing call is tracked and recorded for any future reference and audit trail.
Highlights of call process include:
- Automatic search for contact based on the number. The call log is shown for existing contact.
- For the new caller, the new contact is created so that lead is never missed.
4. Save time with E-Signature
End-to-End process of creating a case, preparing draft and e-Signing contract document is achieved with the Simple 3-Step approach in Agile CRM:
- Select contract template, identify a contact with the case and document is ready.
- The emailed document is opened and reviewed by the customer.
- The client opens the e-document and signs it digitally in a matter of seconds.
Some other additional benefits include:
- Unlimited Custom Fields
- Built-in Live Chat
- Landing Pages
Integrate Accounting, Telephony & Social Media Apps – Top10 Widgets by Agile CRM
Everyone uses Email while every business owner uses some accounting app and every sales, support & marketing executive uses telephony and social media app. Wouldn’t it be nice if these apps can all be used within your CRM? To enable this capability, Agile CRM has released many Widgets that enable integration with many popular apps and if your application is not on this list, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a list of Top10 Widgets/Integrations in use amongst Agile CRM users but in no particular order:
1. Google Apps /G Suite
Agile CRM provides seamless integration with Google Apps (now renamed as G Suite) that include Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Presentation. This integration saves valuable time for sales and marketing professionals.
Some of the features include:
- Google Contacts: Two-way Google contacts sync with Agile CRM
- Google Drive: Link Google Drive and various Google documents to Agile CRM
- Google Calendar: Two-way Google calendar sync with Agile CRM
- Gmail: Agile CRM offers various tools to integrate Gmail with Agile CRM such as:
- Inbox: Organize your Gmail
- Email Marketing: Automate Email campaigns using Gmail account
- Email Tracking: Email tracking from Gmail
- Email Logging: Centralised communication directly in Contact View
- Email Tags: Categorise contacts from Gmail
- Chrome Extension: Sits inside Gmail Inbox and helps you track email and add contact automatically.
Engage with your contacts on Facebook and post directly to their walls within Agile CRM. So you can nurture leads directly, gather social profiles of your customers and thereby increase your conversion from Facebook using this widget.
Connect with your contacts on Twitter, schedule tweets and automate social integrations. Using Twitter Widget, managing Twitter account from Agile CRM becomes easy. It allows you to create messages and posts them in advance or schedule them to be posted as needed.
Our customers in the E-commerce and SaaS areas increasingly use Stripe as their favorite online payment service. Agile CRM integrates with merchants using Stripe to track their sales and consolidated payments received on a daily basis. The contacts are synced into Agile CRM at regular intervals as well.
Cloud Telephony integration with Twilio provides complete control and helps businesses to manage the inflow of customer phone calls in a more organized manner. Starting from recording the conversation with your clients directly in Agile CRM, to creating contacts and help desk tickets directly from the call records, Agile CRM does pretty much everything for you including SMS.
Agile CRM integrates with many communication tools and Skype seems to be one of the most popular ones amongst our users. Agile CRM’s integration with Skype provides quick dialing to a landline, mobile or skype contacts from within your Agile CRM avoiding constant switching between apps.
Every small business owner needs to use some accounting software. In addition, many of our customers are CPAs and Accounting firms that use Xero for managing their customer books. Agile CRM integration with Xero includes the syncing of contacts on a daily basis, as well as viewing invoices, payments & receipts all in one place.
Agile CRM has an integrated ticketing and support system but our platform is open to working with all third party apps. Zendesk is one such app that is very popular amongst our users and so Agile CRM integrates with Zendesk in a transparent way. With this integration, you can view and manage support tickets within Agile CRM and access contact information in Zendesk app next to each ticket. In addition, you can add notes, tags and use it to trigger campaigns automatically.
Agile CRM’s integration with LinkedIn was very popular amongst its users until LinkedIn changed its policy and restricted it to Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics. Now that this platform is open again, we have relaunched Agile CRM integration with LinkedIn. With this integration, you can find a contact, email, company and other information about your prospects which are then synced into Agile CRM.
QuickBooks is another popular accounting software in use by many of our customers. Agile CRM integration with Quickbooks sync contacts regularly helps in creating Invoices, view payments and invoice history of the customers all in one place.
We continue to add new features and integration with new applications. If your popular application is not yet available, let us know and we will add to our list of new integrations to work on. Send us an email at email@example.com