Agile now integrates seamlessly with your favorite Google Apps, and we’ve even developed an Agile CRM Gadget for use within Gmail. Many businesses these days rely on Google Apps such as Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Calendar and Google Drive, for both productivity (collaborative documents and spreadsheets) and logistics (contact info and calendars), and one of the most requested features for Agile CRM has been integration with these apps.
There was a slight delay in our launch of this integration because Google was updating their backend, but this worked out for the best because we were able to make Agile CRM’s Google Apps integration at the head of the industry. The integration is completely up-to-date, making it easy to sync tasks, contacts and email conversations so that you are always fully informed.
Google Apps is the world’s most popular cloud-based productivity suite. Whether using the free, consumer version of Google Apps or the paid, enterprise version (tied to a business domain), Agile users no longer need to worry about lost leads or missing items. Agile’s Google Apps integration includes these essential apps:
- Google Contacts: Periodically sync contacts between Agile and your Google Contacts account. Customize frequency of sync, which contacts to sync, and target folders.
- Google Calendar: 2-way sync with Google Calendar allows for instantaneous updating. Also, use vcal to make your Agile calendar available in Google or on your mobile device.
- Mail: Seamless 2-way email synchronization lets you view complete Gmail conversations and a slick email timeline from within your Agile account.
- Google Gadget: Add our new Agile CRM Gadget to your Google Mail account to see essential contact details and relevant information about tasks, deals and campaigns related to the contact. The Agile Gadget for Gmail also lets you add contacts to campaigns, add or delete tags, and change lead scores, all from your Gmail dashboard!
- Google Drive: Link Google Drive documents to relevant contacts or deals. No more wasted time searching for the right docs.
And our email integration now has a bonus integration in Gmail itself! Many Agile users have already taken advantage of 2-way email synchronization between their Agile and Gmail accounts – it’s easy to set up and lets you view complete email conversations, and a cool email timeline, from within your Agile account. Now you can add our new Agile CRM Widget to your Google Mail account to see essential contact details and relevant information about tasks, deals and campaigns related to the contact, without ever leaving the Gmail app. The Agile widget for Gmail also lets you add contacts to campaigns, add or delete tags, and change lead scores, all from your Gmail dashboard.
We hope you’ll take advantage of these seamless new Google Apps CRM integrations. With the power of Agile plus the reach of Google, your business can really start going places.
PS. Our Google Forms integration is coming soon!