We’re excited to announce the beta release of a new Braintree Integration in Agile CRM, along with a Braintree Beta Program for users interested in helping us enhance the plugin to be even more awesome. However you process online payments from your customers, our Braintree plugin helps to streamline the process with real-time sync and complete customer payment histories.
Do you use Braintree to accept payments from your customers? You’re not alone.
Braintree, a PayPal company, has have big-name clients like Uber and Airbnb, but their accessible pricing model (no signup fees, no minimum or monthly fees) makes it easy for SMBs to use the service, too. The platform lets anyone accept PayPal, Bitcoin, Venmo, Apple Pay, Android Pay, credit cards and more. The new integration is a perfect addition to our billing plugins, which already include Stripe, FreshBooks, QuickBooks and Xero.
Braintree Integration Features
Effective payment management is an essential part of sustainable business growth, especially for SaaS companies with business models that revolve around periodic subscriptions. Our new Braintree integration pulls customer transaction data from Braintree into Agile CRM:
- Real-Time Sync: The Braintree plugin automatically syncs your Braintree account with your Agile CRM account in real time. Rest easy knowing that your entire team will always be up-to-date on customer transactions.
- Customer Transactions: See customer transactions from Braintree directly on contact pages in Agile CRM. Whether you’re on a call with a customer or responding to a helpdesk ticket over email in the CRM, the Braintree widget lets you know exactly where the customer stands with your company. Transaction details include Order ID, Order Value, Order Status and Order Date and Time.
- Marketing Automation: Don’t let payment histories go to waste. Use Braintree data in Agile CRM to target customers with smart marketing automation campaigns. From onboarding campaigns to automatic payment reminders, call campaigns and personalized discounts, marketing automation can help you improve sales numbers and customer retention.
How to Set Up Braintree Integration
Setting up Braintree integration in Agile CRM is a very simple process. All you need is an Agile CRM account and a Braintree account. After you enable the integration, a Braintree widget will appear on contact pages in the CRM, with customer payment histories automatically synced in real time.
To activate the plugin, you’ll need your Braintree Merchant ID, Public Key and Private Key. Once you have that information, follow these steps:
- Login to your Agile CRM account
- Go to Preferences > Widgets
- Select the Billing tab and click Add under Braintree widget
- Enter your Braintree details: Merchant ID, Public Key and Private Key
- Save the details
- That’s it! Your Braintree widget is now up and running
Join the Braintree Beta Program!
Agile CRM is dedicated to providing the best billing integrations in the industry. We strive to enhance them continuously to make them even better for customers. As part of our ongoing effort, we have started the Braintree Beta Program. Join the free program to be an exclusive part of our Braintree plugin beta testing. This will help us obtain feedback on the new integration and you’ll be the first to hear about updates and enhancements.
To join the Braintree Beta Program, just write to email@example.com and let us know. We’ll get back to you shortly. Welcome to the family!