8 Best Website Builders for Small Businesses
Are you trying to find the finest website builder for small businesses but aren’t sure where to start?
A website is essential for small businesses. Social media alone does not give you a lot of control over your consumer base or marketing. Furthermore, your buyers must visit your website in order to have faith in your brand.
Many small business owners used to believe that creating a robust website with an attractive design was out of their reach.
However, currently, it is possible to discover a web tool that makes things so simple that a single person may develop a website without the help of designers or programmers. This is one of the reasons why website builders are an excellent choice for small enterprises on a budget.
Here are some more reasons why you should use website builder software:
- When you have limited money, time, and talents, they are the best alternative.
- You can quickly and easily develop attractive websites.
- They allow you to save money instead of paying professionals, allowing you to invest it in building your firm.
Let’s clear the air with a typical question before we go into the list.
We have collected some builders that have free versions as well. Here is the collection of the best website builders for small businesses:
- Gator Website Builder
From the list below, you can select any tool you want to see:
- Top Website Builder Software Tools for Small Business
- 1. NinjaSites: best for small businesses
- 2. WordPress.com – Best for complete control
- 3. Squarespace – Best for modern designs
- 4. Shopify – Best for e-commerce
- 5. Weebly/Square – Best for simple editing
- 6. BigCommerce – Best for growing businesses
- 7. Gator Website Builder – Best for e-Commerce
- 8. Duda – Best for integrating SaaS platform
The best tool for website builder software for small businesses
In one spot, quickly create professional and user-friendly websites, manage all of your content, and ensure that pages are visible to search engines.
Create websites you’ve never seen before.
- In one spot, you can manage all of your websites and their content.
- To create shareable content, write and publish blogs.
- To enhance traffic, optimize your content for search engines.
- Create pages quickly by selecting from a selection of templates.
“If you can use PowerPoint, you can construct a professional-looking website with Wix,” a user commented, and I couldn’t agree more about this tool’s ease of use. It’s great for designers and photographers, but it’s not the best choice if you’re seeking an e-commerce solution or a fast-loading website.
- Its ease-of-use beats out the majority of website builders.
- One of the most user-friendly drag-and-drop builders available.
- It’s self-explanatory: there’s no need to know anything about coding or technicalities.
- Even the free version has a lot of design possibilities and themes.
- Wix form builders, for example, are accessible as add-ons.
Squarespace is also one of the most effective website builders for small businesses. It aids anyone ranging from artists to entrepreneurs in the creation of attractive websites.
Most users will agree that Squarespace is the most aesthetically beautiful of the major website builders. It’s also incredibly simple to put into practice (second to Wix.)
- Elegant and modern templates
- Photographers and visual artists will love it.
- Drag-and-drop functionality and a wide range of design possibilities
- All-in-one platform for blogs, e-commerce, domain hosting, and more.
- SEO tools for domain transfers
If you’ve been looking at online store builders, you’ve probably discovered that Shopify is the most popular.
According to Shopify statistics, it is one of the largest e-commerce platforms, with 1.7 million merchants utilizing it to sell online.
This platform includes more comprehensive e-commerce functionality than most other website builders because it is focused on selling online. Small and medium-sized enterprises will benefit from Shopify.
If you’re just getting started with your company, you might want to look into other website builders for small businesses that provide a free or low-cost plan.
- The Shopify App Store has a large number of Shopify apps in several areas, such as email marketing and sales.
- Almost every element and more than a small business requires is covered.
- Dropshipping is a breeze.
- Provides SSL so you don’t have to be concerned about the security of your website.
Square E-commerce, formerly known as Weebly, is a small company website builder platform. Although not as complex as Shopify, Weebly is less expensive and makes it simple for beginners to create a website from the ground up.
- The setup is simple.
- It contains a large number of construction blocks.
- There are numerous templates to choose from.
- There is a plan that is completely free.
- The ability to modify a template without having to re-upload content
On our list of the best website builders for small enterprises, BigCommerce comes in second. BigCommerce is an e-commerce platform similar to Shopify. This platform allows small company owners and merchants to create websites without having to know how to code.
- The usage of third-party payment gateways by BigCommerce is free of charge.
- The ability to sell in a variety of currencies
- It can work with a variety of marketplace systems.
- The platform’s entry-level item options include a wide range of characteristics.
7. Gator Website Builder
Gator Website Builder is another tool we’ll highlight in our list of the best website builders for small businesses. HostGator, a hosting firm, created this tool. It offers a one-stop shop for website creation and hosting.
Note that Gator is a basic solution with few advanced capabilities. Gator is not the greatest solution if you want to start an e-commerce store or add extra functionality to your existing site.
- Because Gator is a fully hosted platform, you won’t have to bother about hosting.
- 200+ high-quality design templates
- Access to a built-in stock photo collection is included.
Duda is a web design platform with client management features for large-scale website creation and administration.
- Excellent client service
- Duda does not charge a separate commission.
- A builder that you can drag and drop
- Cost-effective: provides a lot at a lower price than the market, making it ideal for small firms.
Your Questions about Small Business Website Builders are Answered
Is it possible to make a website for free?
Yes, you can create a website for free, but if you require a quality website, the answer is no. Although there are free website builders available, you will still need a budget to get things up and running because the free versions:
- You are not permitted to have your own domain.
- Website builders don’t give you complete control over your site.
- Themes, templates, and add-ons are all available for purchase.
- Ads will be packed onto your website.
Which website builder is ideal for small businesses?
WordPress.com and Ninjasites are good against each other. On one side, WordPress is the best website builder for small companies since it allows you to have more control over your site and install more add-ons. NinjaSites, on the other hand, is the finest choice if you want a beautiful design and the most straightforward technique to build a website.
Which website builder is the most user-friendly?
NinjaSites is the most user-friendly website builder, making it simple to create professional-looking websites from scratch.
Conclusion: In this article, we have reviewed the top website builders for small businesses that will help your website convert into a lead generation machine. These tools are excellent resources to help you build a custom website with ease and at a reasonable price. We hope you enjoyed it! If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know by selecting one of our preferred website builder solutions below or visiting our website today.