Workflow automation is the process of launching a set of tasks that operate on their own without human involvement. Once the rules and logic are established, automated workflows may send emails, set up reminders, scheduled tasks, start drip campaigns, and more – all without anybody on your team pressing a single button.
Workflow Automation Examples:
The core of workflow automation is a simple command: WHEN and DO. “Do that when this happens.” Even the most sophisticated automation may be reduced to a simple command.
- When a new contact is added to your CRM
- Then Add contact to Mailchimp as a new subscriber
What is ZapUp?
ZapUp is the number one No Code Workflow Automation Software for better cross-app integration. Zaps handle work for you automatically, so you can focus on things that matter. You can customize and create Zaps in minutes. With the evolution of multiple applications for different business needs such as marketing, sales, commerce, service, and IT. Interaction across applications becomes a necessity. We have a user-friendly drag-and-drop builder that allows you to accomplish all of this without coding experience.
This software automates redundant tasks and allows cross-app integration for 150+ applications. You can automate as many tasks as you want.
Examples of tasks you can automate with ZapUp:
- Remove bounced subscribers from an email newsletter list.
- Adding events to the Google calendar
- Create a new card in project management software
- Add leads to your CRM from email campaigns
- Send an automated welcome email when a new visitor is on the website.
- Create a ticket when a customer raises an issue.
Why invest in ZapUp?
It takes a lot of time and effort to set up any procedure for your organization.
The first reason automation is a worthwhile investment is that it saves you time. And in the world of business, time saved is money saved because it doesn’t require human effort to make something happen.
“When we were first thinking about launching the Let’s Talk Business Podcast, I knew that we couldn’t undertake the project without automating the most time-consuming tasks,” said host Meny Hoffman.
However, these are major benefits to investing in ZapUp:
- ZapUp helps you save time: More than half of knowledge workers in small to medium-sized companies believe that automation helps them focus on more creative initiatives at work
- Workflow automation reduces data mistakes: Three out of four ZapUp users automate data entry. Of those surveyed, 34 percent say automation reduced mistakes.
- Workflow automation allows businesses to scale: A majority of small business owners say automation allows them to compete with larger organizations. By automating workflows, they save time, close leads faster, spend less time on busy work, reduce errors, and provide better customer service.
Who can benefit from workflow automation?
Here are a few examples of how different job roles can benefit from workflow automation:
- Streamlining Lead collection
- Managing campaigns
- Reporting metrics
- Segmenting subscribers
- Logging posts
- Sending welcome emails
- Curating content for campaigns
- Adding bulk data to sheets
- Scheduling demos
- Updating and managing contacts
Accounting and invoicing
- Raising an invoice
- Creating reports
- Updating CRM with payment status
- Adding customers to a mailing list
- Notification for failed orders
- Inviting customers to subscribe to the newsletter
- Creating reports
- Assigning Tasks
- Creating Cards
- Reminders for deadlines
How to automate workflows and processes with ZapUp?
To benefit from process automation, you don’t need to know any code or employ a developer.
ZapUp is a workflow automation platform that lets you build automated workflows, or Zaps, that move data from one app to another. It is also free to begin.
You may automate small tasks as well as complete processes to free up your time for more essential concerns.
A Zap always consists of two parts:
- Triggers are events that start Zaps. For example, every time you get a new lead from a form. Imagine this as the “when”.
- A Zap will perform an action after being triggered. For example, sending an email. “Doing” so is the action.
Streamlining your business processes: The key to growth
Workflow automation isn’t only for experts. Streamlining and automating tasks inside the apps you use every day may help anybody. Workflow automation allows you to save time on manual tasks, eventually gain insights into your organization, and increase your capabilities without breaking yourself.